Protection against unwanted access
Digitisation and, in particular, modern communication solutions with virtual assistants are creating large amounts of data. What we previously handled in analogue form via phone is now collected and processed digitally. In order to fully exploit the potential of our solutions, an in-depth data security concept is key.
We achieve the highest safety standards by:
- hosting on TÜV-certified ISO 27001 Telekom data centers with server located in Germany or your homecountry
- using additional software security through SSL-encryption
- establishing transparent approval and publication processes with clearly defined access levels
- using Two-Factor authentication with Idle Session Timeout
- conducting regular comprehensive penetration tests
In addition, we go beyond strict compliance with all necessary technical organizational measures as defined by the GDPR by sensitizing our employees and customers to IT security in regular training sessions.
We exclude hidden data transfer
Compliance requirements for processing personal data in third countries in order to reach GDPR conformity are strict and even with the greatest care, only possible to a very limited extent. It is difficult to provide sufficient guarantees regarding the exclusion of remote access from the head quarter's country.
Therefore we rely on the high data protection standards of the Telekom Cloud.
To exclude potential access possibilities, our entire processing chain regarding hosting and training of our own AI models is exclusively transparent and traceable.
Personal data of, for example, tenants, craftsmen, your own employees, prospective tenants and buyers, facility managers or other subcontractors and suppliers are also encrypted and anonymized.